Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Recipe – 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging may vary)

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare
- 10%

Original price was: $47.88.Current price is: $42.96.

Buy Now

Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Recipe – 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging may vary)
Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Recipe – 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging may vary)

Original price was: $47.88.Current price is: $42.96.

Description

DogSupplyHub is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission. Learn More


Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)


[ad_1]
Nourish your dog with the high-quality protein and healthy fats needed to thrive when you serve this Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Beef, Lamb and Buffalo Dinner. Featuring real USDA-inspected deboned beef as the first ingredient, this canned dog food recipe contains 96% beef, lamb and buffalo. The other 4% of the grain free natural dog food formula is comprised of wholesome ingredients including all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for complete and balanced nutrition. To meet your dog’s dietary needs, Merrick real meat dog food is made without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and by-products. The tender pate texture makes this all life stages dog food ideal for all breeds and sizes. Offer this wet food for dogs with real deboned beef as a delicious standalone meal, or use it as a flavorful topper to make your dog’s dry kibble even more tempting. Like all Merrick recipes, this poultry free dog food was crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 11.9 x 9 x 4.15 inches; 10.94 Pounds
Item model number ‏ : ‎ 334
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ March 13, 2018
Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Merrick Pet Care
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07BFZJSW9
Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA

Real USDA-inspected deboned beef is the first ingredient
Pate dog food contains 96% beef, lamb & buffalo with all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs
This natural dog food contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products
Canned dog food that features high-quality ingredients sourced from trusted farmers

[ad_2]

Dog Supply Hub
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart